Our contact details
Name: Roundhouse Birmingham
Address: 1 Sheepcote Street, Birmingham B16 8AE
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal information such as name, address, email address, phone number.
- Personal information such as medical details, known injuries or other ailments that might affect the ability to partake in activities.
- Website user statistics using Google analytics
- Optionally supplied characteristics information such as Age, Gender, Disability, Ethnicity
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To complete activity/tour bookings
- To make purchases on our website
- To add you to our mailing lists for future communication
- To add you to our volunteer mailing lists for future communication
- To better understand our visitors
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Communicate with you about your booking
- Communicate with you about your purchase
- Communicate with you about future plans and activities at Roundhouse Birmingham
- Communicate with you about volunteering opportunities
- Provide anonymised reporting on visitor data to funders and carefully selected third parties for the purpose of evaluation
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our Roundhouse Mailchimp account. For more information about how Mailchimp manages your information, see mailchimp.com/gdpr
We keep your personal information, as detailed above, for as long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. We will then dispose your information either because you have requested us to do so, or because you have unsubscribed directly from Mailchimp.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or write to: Roundhouse Operations Manager, 1 Sheepcote Street, Birmingham B16 8AE if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
Roundhouse Operations Manager
1 Sheepcote Street
You can also complain to the ICO if you are still unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk