“We’re Good to Go” is Visit England’s new COVID-19 standard for businesses operating through the coronavirus pandemic.
By meeting the criteria for this new standard Roundhouse Birmingham have demonstrated that Roundhouse Birmingham has made the necessary changes to our day-to-day workings, including social distancing measures and staff training the necessary measures in place to work safely during COVID-19 to provide safe place for our guests to visit.
Some of the measures we’ve implemented to achieve this accreditation include:
- Social distancing of 2 metres apart where possible
- Sanitisation stations throughout the building
- Revised risk assessments
- Robust equipment santisation processes
- Advance booking for tours helps us keep everyone safe and socially distanced.
- At present we are keeping our tour capacities to small numbers to ensure social distancing is maintained. We also encourage use of face masks and regular hand sanitising.
- Tickets do not need to be printed as we operate a contactless ticketing system using QR codes. These will be emailed to you, so please keep them safe. You will be required to show these when you check in for your tour.
- Following each use, all of our equipment is sanitised using bio-safe chemicals where possible; this includes kayaks, paddles, buoyancy aids and our tour headsets.
- There is hand sanitiser available for use in our equipment arch and all participants are encouraged to use this.