This year’s Birmingham Heritage Week is from 9 – 19 September, and we’re thrilled to join organisations from all over the city in celebrating Birmingham’s brilliant heritage.
Our events for Birmingham Heritage Week in September:
- An outdoor, pop-up, silent disco-style screening of Mary Poppins Returns in our courtyard (in partnership with the National Trust and Flatpack Festival)
- Two special night time editions of our Bustling Birmingham kayak tour
- A family-friendly Hidden Creatures Creative ‘Walkshop’
- A walking tour along the Harbourne Walkway
- A women’s history walk and poetry performance (in partnership with Bertz Associates)
- Heritage Working Boat Trips (in partnership with Canal & River Trust’s Heritage Working Boat Group)
And that’s not all, we’ll also be presenting our regular programme of walks, paddles, and tours; and our pay-as-you-feel, self-guided trails too.
Take a look at the full listings here: